1. I certify that the information provided herein is true and correct to the best of my knowledge. I understand that, if employed, falsified statements on this Application for Employment form will be considered grounds for termination.
2. I authorized the company to thoroughly investigate my work experience and any other matters related to my suitability for employment. I further authorize my former employers to disclose to the company any and all information they may have concerning my previous employment, in addition, I hereby release the company, my former employers, and all other persons from any and all claims, demands, or liabilities arising out at, or in any way related to, such disclosure.
3. I acknowledge that Boba Nation reserves the right to amend or modify the policies in its Handbook and other Displayed policies at any time, without prior notice. These policies do not create any promises or contractual obligations between Boba Nation and its employees.
4. I acknowledge that, if employed by the Boba Nation my employment is at will. Both the company and I have the right to terminate the employment relationship at any time, with or without cause or advance notice. This employment at will relationship will remain in effect throughout my employment with the company and may not be modified by any oral or implied agreement.
5. I understand that as a part of the procedure for my employment application, an investigative consumer report may be made concerning my charter, general reputation, personal characteristics and mode of living. Upon written request, additional disclosure concerning the complete nature and scope of the investigation will be provided. If I am denied a job based either wholly or in part because of information contained in an investigative consumer report, I will be provided the name and address of the reporting agency that supplied the information.